Don't forget to license your Dog! Taxes are due by Jan 31st.
For both Dog licensing and Taxes, see more under the "Taxes" menu link.
1859 is the earliest records that could be found that Ernst Kuntze was Chairman, Clerk, and Treasurer. Shown below is a photo of the Old Town Hall of the Town of Little Suamico. The Old Town Hall was only used to hold the Town Annual Meeting and elections. Heat was provided by a wood stove, and sanitary facilities were furnished by way of an outside privy.
Monthly Town Board Meetings were held in the Fire Station next door. This old building was torn down in 1983. The Town bought the old shool building from the Pulaski School District for $2,500.00. The building has since been remodeled.
The New Town Hall started construction July of 2011 and finished December of 2011 for the cost of $733,000.00.
Physical and Mailing Address:
Town of Little Suamico5964-A County Rd SSobieski, WI 54171Fax: 920-826-7657Phone: 920-826-7655
This Website is not a Legal Posting!
© 2015 Little Suamico Township.
Website Developed and Hosted by CyberZone, Inc.